NWA You Sell It is a premier MLS listing service for homeowners doing FSBO’s in Northwest Arkansas.
How it works
Sellers can sign up for the NWA Real Estate Listing Services using the contact form on the website. There is a one-time fee of $400 for the entire listing service. Once the seller and the listing agent have discussed all matters and the fee is paid, the next step is to list the property for sale in the NWA MLS. A licensed real estate professional will act as the listing agent for the seller, but don’t worry, they do not take commission on the homes sale or anything else – this is covered in the one-time fee.
Having a listing agent is necessary because in order to list a property on the MLS, a real estate license is required. Steve Atwell, owner of Buyer’s First Realty, will be your official listing agent. Steve has been selling real estate for over 24+ years now and 15 of those wonderful years have been here in Northwest Arkansas. That being said, there is simply no greater source of NWA knowledge to have at your disposal when it comes to a local real estate transaction. Learn more about Steve Atwell.
Next, the listing agent will submit the property to the Northwest Arkansas Multi Listing Service. The home will be listed by Buyer’s First Realty as a limited listing and it will remain listed until your property sells.The benefits of having a property listed in the MLS are tremendous. It provides the seller with the maximum exposure for their property to hundreds of potential buyers. Having a MLS listing will expedite the home’s sale, result in much lower stress for the seller and save both time and money along the way.
With this service, the seller is given unlimited access to professional real estate tools that are necessary for a smooth, expedited home sale. What’s even better about the NWA You Sell It Listing Service, is that your home will be listed in not only the Northwest Arkansas MLS but it will also be automatically included in the following real estate hot-spot platforms:
* Hot pads
* All Buyer’s First Realty websites, Lindsey Real Estate, Crye-Leike Realty, and every other real estate company website across Northwest Arkansas — That’s the power of an MLS listing!
In addition to saving money on the home sale commissions and other fees associated with selling one’s home, this service also includes the following benefits, all of which are included in the one time-fee:
* A local MLS listing with No time limit — Your listing stays up until it sells
* CMA (Current Market Analysis) of your home so you know how to price your home for sale
* Up to 30 Pictures on MLS
* Unlimited number of pictures on Zillow
* A Virtual tour for your property (optional)
* All the marketing attachments you want
* Lock Box (optional)
* Sign (optional)
* Showing appointment scheduling with feedback request
* All the required Arkansas-approved forms; from contract to property disclosure — it’s all included
* Title company set-up
* Expert counseling upon request
Get started today by filling out the Contact Form